Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm sorry Lord, I thought of death the whole time. :(

Involuntarily, they shut right off the moment I opened them. My eyes.

Eventually, I sulked myself in.. feeling indifferent inside this pack of flesh I was in.



I went through each joints, each scrap and segment of this subtle breathing cadaver and shuddered at the thought of itself being dissected. From its pinnacle down low, nothing was vague but the freshness of the youth covering its layers. Ever brunette, the salty tropic mist enveloping most of her stratum.. nothing could ever go wrong. Yet my sight sense the guilt from the waist down. The numbness was way too aggressive to deny now yet i have it all covered up for how long? i dunno.



I wrote because I think about it way much than I think about living life well. Imma strike a canon ball right through it. booooggggggsshhhhhh!!!

I'm sorry Lord.

:(

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥