Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I can hear the bells


I can hear the bells
Today's just the start 'cause
I can hear the bells and,
Till death do us part and,
Even when we die we'll look down from up above
Remembering the night that we two fell in love,
We both will shed tear and
he'll whisper as we're reminiscin'

I am very fond of weddings, the traditional one. Given the fact that I was accustomed at a very young age ( hmm, 9yrs old?) to the family's bread and butter, Couture or in layman's term; DRESSMAKING. But before you get the wrong idea, it wasn't like high end ala Rajo Laurel fashion line, just right on the budget, everyone-can-afford type of dresses. I, particularly, eyed on wedding gowns my mother would delicately suture, probing each details, defining each line. Being that much acquainted with wedding gowns, never was I enthralled with the thought of donning one someday on " you-know-what ". Needless to say, I had enough of my dress-up days.

Now, what's the point of this blog?

Shoo the bugs away, I ain't gonna marry soon. But my alter-ego will in 2 years time. :) She just got engaged! And I can hear the bells, is that a crime?



That excitement as I watch how Nanay patch it all together. Hmm.

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥