Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Essay and How I passed grade school.

" What I want to be when I grow up? "- There at one corner of that four walled, well ventilated classroom, was this kid stuck in that question.


I was not a witty kid. I never excel in anything aside from " most sickly" neither received awards except " steroids sucker " (as what my doctor called me) for taking in 12 tablets of steroids a day, a maximum intake for a then 10 yr old me.

You can now visualize from that point how "school" treated me and vise versa.

Probably the most brutal part of it was taking the exams I literally didn't have the foggiest idea. Next best thing was failing. Ah. However, there was one subject I consistently and inexplicably passed with flying colors.

ENGLISH. naks!

You might get the wrong idea, I was not good in grammar or literature for that matter. I understood a few and the rest were pain in the head. You know the bonus part? Essay. Teehee. Thank God I mastered the art of blabbing in a ranting sort of way. :) And to whoever invented it, i can kiss your ass now fella. :))

After getting all soaked up with my own sweat, I started to write a sentence.

" When I grow up I want to be Happy. " All it took was a sentence and I was on my way to 10 points score for an excellent essay.

Well, that was history. =)) :))

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥