Monday, May 28, 2012

Kopi Kwest

So I was on this quest of finding the best instant coffee in town. At first I thought of coffee shop-hopping but then again the funds and fuss going around my area seem to disagree with the plan I had in mind. So this bulb lit up above my head and the quest started. 

For a long time I was hooked at K B C, I thought this one is to die for, I was wrong. While running late   for an errand, G T W C landed on my lap. It became a daily routine since then to fill in my coffee stream with GTWC. K B C then became my second option in case GTWC run out of stock. Again, it went on for a month or two. I tried different blends in between, but nothing seemed to captivate my coffee buds. But just last week, Nestle introduced the fresh blends of nescafe and as part of the MANY benefits this work endowed upon me, I was one of the lucky few who got them first running on my stream! This may sound so overrated but these stuff are TO DIE FOR!!!! Well at least, for now.

Until next (blend comes out!) time.

3 comments:

Nortehanon said...

Waw, kapeeeee! How I wish puwede akong uminom niyan. Bawal na bawal na bawal lang talaga for me :(

Qai Qai said...

Hello again Ms. Nortehanon!

Bakit naman bawal? rich in antioxidants naman yan :)

Nortehanon said...

Opo, kaya lang trigger ng migraine at hyperacidity ko ang coffee :(

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥