Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Message in a Bottle

After almost a week reading,i finally put to rest the tome's pages which apparently became so worn out from the flips and folds i made over the week. I was never a slow reader, only when I read something that stir a magical illusion in my forebrain. Perhaps, my brain finds it hard to decode the irrational visualization of a writer from the shared illusion itself we call reality. However, I acknowledged the magic it brought to my senses as i tossed on every pages that I needed to halt from chapters to chapters in order to regain my rational and whisk off the illusion i get from a figment of one's imagination. I needed to stop because as i thumbed to every pages, i got the feeling surreal yet emotions came to me like the looping waves, washing my feet and leaving it cold and frozen ashore.

Who had just turned irrational, raise your hand?

Garret and Theresa are two characters I will never forget. That I know in my heart, whenever I hear their names, it will remind me one greatest lesson i learned from their story ; NOT EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING THAT WILL KEEP THE WORLD MOVING, BUT EVERYONE IS BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE LOVE STORY THAT WILL MOVE THE WORLD.

May you find your own story.

Looking for my Garret,
Theresa (aka, karen )

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥