Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do not burst my bubble

Alam mo yung feeling pag tino-torture ka ng sakit ng ngipin magdamag? then in the morning inom ka ng pain reliever? in less than 10 minutes ramdam mo na yung epekto ng gamot. And in that moment when the pain is gently subsiding, you feel HEAVEN. And you wanna hold onto it forever.

Much like LIFE and LOVE.

I, myself, had my fair share of "tootache". The worse if not the worst case I never imagined would happen to me. The Ms. Goody-two-shoes I am, who would envision me being dragged down in a mayhem by LOVE itself? I must have done terrible things in my past life to deserve such a "tootache". But then again, maybe not. Maybe that person, though a bit harsh and heartless, did something good in his lifetime to deserve me. >:) I'll take the latter. :))

Enough for the pause-rewind. Pain reliever had scoop me up from the turmoil and my heaven is currently at hand. Bliss defined.

Don't burst my bubble. :P


No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥