Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I turned 26 first thing in the morning on the 1st day of March


"The best thing about a picture is that it never changes even if the people in it do. "

As my mother would always reiterate back then when I was at the brink of my childhood, " You were born Friday before the break of dawn and you cried like mad unlike your sisters who came out so peaceful". Ever so supportive of my mother, father would then add, " You awoke the whole neighborhood." Nice try for a show off Karen :)

I've outgrown the fairytales, moon beams and prince charming. I lost the idealism in me too. But then the jittery that birthdays gave me I say, Lord, Im a huge fan.

I turned 26 first thing in the morning on the 1st day of March. Cool. :)

" Kinapos na naman ang February kasi minadali para sa birthday mo.. that's why its always been special." -Kikay

February is always on the rush for my birthday. Beat that!

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥