Monday, March 29, 2010

Near death at C5

As the car u-turned along C5 i could hear the distant horns of that fast approaching road monster heading towards the struggling engine of the car i was in. The hustle and bustle of C5's busy road was hushed into a deep slumber as my deafening squeals took over added to the earsplitting pounds in my chest. Both engine bewailed from the enormous thrust of the brakes and shook almost thawed out the tendons of my skeletal structure. Another roaring horn and all was over.

Whoever said that death is peaceful was lying when crossing the thin line between life and after was more like stuck amidst the pandemonium of crowds in Metallica's Concert. It wasn't a flight to the moon and back for one to really assert such avowal and I will not dare to cross the line just yet.

" The Lord has BIG plan for us that He had to break us little hurts to make it come true. "

The first breath i had when the tension from the outside of the car subsided, was the sweetest. It felt like I was revived being brain dead from the last 10 minutes clamor in the road. No wounds, no scratch yet almost died. I was still consumed with emotional strain from the incident when the chitchat i had in the morning with a friend came to my mind. " YOU DON'T DIE OF A BROKEN HEART, YOU ONLY WISH YOU WOULD. "

Careful what you wish for.

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥