Thursday, March 4, 2010

EXTREMES

I had a blast of recklessness last year.

*quitting my job
*getting myself into work related connivance ( so not me )
*hurting my former superiors BIG TIME! :(
*moving to another house ( again for the 4th time )
*applying for credit card and squander the credit balance until its very limit :(( ( which am still paying till now, huhu )
*and other things i don't want to mention anymore, haha!

" Extremes, though contrary, have the like effects. Extreme heat kills, and so extreme cold: extreme love breeds satiety, and so extreme hatred; and too violent rigor tempts chastity, as does too much license. "

I was the contrary of what i portrayed a year ago. I was on the extremely safe zone wherein the only thing that could put me in total danger is trip inside the CR and hit my head. It was then a vague thrill of excitement each time a surge of adrenaline rush through my veins. I let it pass though. I let all the thrill pass and die a natural death inside me. " Be in the safe zone, karen" said my danger-alarming cells.

How stupid was I to think that it was indeed the safe zone. That nothing could go wrong within the vicinity of that corner. That even death could not pass through and devour the whole of me. I was there inside its comfort yet i died.. many times.

I burned it down, the safe zone..

.. and went my own reckless ways. Haha!

If things don't work the safest way, try the hasty one.

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥