Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sunglasses -the deep brown one.

Sunglasses has always been an additional bling to my homogeneous week-long fashion sense or uniform as what the company calls it. It does not only shield my specialized light-sensitive sensory structure from the harmful UV rays but also conceal the malady these two balls divulge when exposed.

Friday - another ordinary sunglasses day for me since summer is at its peak and el niƱo is making the season way steamy than the usual. So catching a dose of Vitamin D everyday is no sweat. Hello sunshine is the upbeat sound of my heart when halfway my typical route, i spot dark clouds brewing storm far north. Great. Sundance Sarah G. or Lloydie, please?

Thank you God for reminding me that I live in the tropics where the weather can get as surprising as the out of nowhere abrupt appearances of my boss. Teehee.

Droplets now starting to splatter along the avenue as the rays fight the dark clouds clogging their path. I look at each splatter through the deep brown sunglasses hanging below my brows. I watch skillfully like an artist trying to decipher the magic of nature's touch as droplets bathe the earth. Another storm brewing in.. right here inside my cage.

No, i won't remove my glasses.. not this time amidst this downpour. There is so much more to conceal now. So much.



No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥