Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ni-doodle ko si ate katz at ako'y nasiyahan. >:)

Such a gloomy day to end the week. I went over some stacks of papers and bills and checked what to discard and threw them without hesitations to the bin. Something snapped out of me while doing so. “If only casting off bitter memories is as easy as throwing trash to the bin.. hay” and continued my thoughtless sorting. Suddenly, this yellow metallic pocket popped out of nowhere which brought a subtle panic in my sluggish neurons. “Sana andito yung flasher ko” I prayed in between wheeze. Lo and behold! My extended memory haulier (well, aside from my brain) finally showed up after ages.

*lappy switched on ...

*flasher plugged... ( open folders to view file.. 3 folders.. PICTURES\MUSIC\BLOGS\

*clicked on PICTURES ( big mistake! )

“Oh syet. There’s a lot to delete in here” sounded more like I was trying to persuade a part of me to do so. I hopped from pictures to pictures unaware of the curve slowly forming in my lips. That curve then turned into chuckles then laughters as I paced to all the folders in each event that I had captured in vibrant colors. I remembered each too well that my heart swelled as each picture pulled me back to some specific scenes.

Images formed in my head.

I did see myself crossing that footbridge all smiled towards someone standing opposite the road. I did see the three of us asking the waiter to snap the camera at us doing wacky pose. We even took the hot sauce bottle out of our tipsiness and forgot about the whole thing until it leaked inside your bag and messed your things. We had a hella good laugh right there.

I browsed oodles of panorama in my peripheral while my consciousness trailed off in search for the comfort of a home I found in a friend. I missed her more despite the fact that she will be here come May 12, 2010, 8:30am ( O diba, detailed.haha) Nakakamiss ang mga pamatay nyang linya; “ Alam mo qai.. blah blah blah.. “ Hay naku, kung alam mo lang.. blah blah blah.. “ Alam mo ba si ano.. blah blah blah… “ Pumunta ka dito, hindi pedeng hindi..blah blah blah.. “ ADIK KA! “.. and many more. Sigh.

* Clicked close. Sigh again.

“ Buti na lang segregated yung mga pictures sa folders ko, hindi ko nasilip yung mga HINDI PA dapat silipin. “ )

“ Buti na lang pede ka mamili kung ano yung dapat mo lang buksan.” )

“ Buti na lang may same amount ang good sa bitter memories from the folders of my life.”

“ Buti na lang may recycle bin, pede ko itapon yung mga hindi ko na kelangan.”

“ Buti na lang may mga totoong Kaibigan who will pull you out from rejection…

** doodled.. doodled.. doodled.


… and will forgive you for the distorted doodling result.
Peace yah te katz! Hihi. LabyaH!


No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥