Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Most Loved 1

I used to get a little distracted with her being so “kind” to everyone. Soft-spoken. Slow to anger. Easily forgives. Always has a ready smile. It tend to get a little annoying for her frailty transpires to almost everyone, even to those who take advantage of it. I remember one time I told her, “ Pwede bang magalit ka nmn, kahit one time lang?”. She turned to me and threw me the sweetest smile, that same familiar smile she used to give me when I went home sobbing because my playmate torn my paper doll. I was seeking for alliance in her but in my dismay she went past me smiling and started a sketch of another soon to be tattered doll. “ Pagpasensyahan mo na lang, ikaw ang mas nakakaunawa, ikaw ang umintindi”. Oh do I get irked with her almost saintly litany.

I grew up reluctant of becoming like her. Not because I despise what she had become in her upbringing but because I knew I could never steal even a slight glint of purity in her eyes. Oftentimes I was taken aback by her faith. She is a certified God fanatic which I antagonized (minsan lang nmn, heheh) with my logically stated justification of things and later on find myself illogical that which I never admit. I was the exact opposite of her, and so I thought.

Having been out here for quite sometime already, being away from her for the longest time plus the idle hours my innocence swept away, I recuperated. I looked at her eyes and felt like looking in my own. The replica of a unsubstantial entity yet a shade of warmth to the weak. I was turning out to be like her, yes ,BUT A LITTLE LESS HOLY.

The two most loved.

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥