Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a-l-t-e-r-e-g-o

She smiles. Timid smiles. I sometimes catch her smiling when having chitchats over the ym or the phone and when she gaze back a tinge of shame flushes all over my face. I turn red. If it is flattery she wanted to parade as she giggles when she caught me half awed just a few tables away, I want to stare at her in our lifetime and be forever hynotized by that smile.

She laughs too. Rare. When she do, as if the butterflies find their way out of their cocoons, swaying, dancing in synchrony. As if a swarm of sirens hurl from across the pacific, singing and playing their harps. As if it is forever a daytime.

Bright. Magical.

She smiles alot now. She laughs more.

Yet, in her eyes.. you can tell.

She isn’t happy.

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥