Friday, February 5, 2010

Missing my girls

I'm missing my girls.


ate Heidz and Jean

I dunno how these two opposite poles jive with another extremely opposing pole that is me.

Jean is way too straight-forward, outspoken, bold, daring, valiant yet snivels over chessy pick up lines of Basha and Popoy ( One More Chance ) and sniffs sheepishly over telenovelas she frequently browse in youtube. She is a crybaby who will remain steadfastly fastened with the ones she truly care about. She is a devil with a halo who will stand with you through fires yet constantly brighten a gloomy day with her contagious laugh. She is Jean.

Ate heidz is tame, prim, tact, refine, fragile yet vague in matters dealing with emotions. She has the most timid smiles she rarely share and clamor in between giggles and whispers. Nothing in the world is hard to decode than her. Her thoughts run deep as that of Mariana's Trench and her perceptions as vast as the Pacific. In her calmness she wonders vigorously amidst love and hatred while grimace in the innermost. She is a friend and very good in maintaining her job as one. She is ate Heidz.

I miss Jean - the LOUD
I miss ate Heidz - the SILENT

...the half representations of myself.

I miss myself.
That is.

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥