Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ratio 10 :1

10 Reasons Why I Should Not Go ” THERE” Anymore. :D

1. Once I enter there is no possible exit anymore.

2. I develop an attitude which I refer to as ” consistent moodswing ” whenever I bump into someone my opposite.

3. Huge load of not-so-appropriate-materials for my age. Wah! ( negotiable, haha! )

4. There are rude, obnoxious people around and I wonder why they are never outnumbered?

5. I read “things” that hurt me which eventually lead to, there-goes-my-moodswings-again. haha!

6. I break some rules. One of which my mother taught me: ” Don’t talk to strangers anak. ” ( except yung mga naging friends ko na dun syempre )

7. Emotionally clutching which is a setback considering my attitude and all.

8. I tend to become lousy at work. ( you know what i mean, heheh)

9. I become less of a person than i am 5 years ago. I would rather be a modern cinderella rather than a 3d babe.

10. Namamahay ako.

1 Reason Why I Should Be There:

I LOVE THEM. its not the house actually. it is the feeling of being at home whenever i am with them.nonetheless,wont Love suffice?

No comments:

♥UDD Rocks my world!♥